Ablative Lasers for Dermatologic Surgery and Skin Rejuvenation (REPEAT)
** Our Workshops are accreditation by SMC Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee as Certificate of Competence. * The workshop will only proceed if there are at least 10 participants. Registration Fee $550.00
Ablative Lasers for Dermatologic Surgery and Skin Rejuvenation (26th Jun-Close)
26 June 2022
8.30am - 12.30pm
Virtual Meeting. MCQ Exam will be arranged separately on 2.7.22 afternoon..
The course will give an overview of the principle and application of ablative lasers in dermatologic surgery. The workshop will equip physicians on laser physics and the principle of selective photothermolysis. The workshop will describe the indications for ablative lasers in dermatologic surgery and skin rejuvenation. Participants will learn how to use ablative lasers, including pre and post-operative skin care and how to prevent complications from ablative lasers.
- 0830 – 0855 Registration
- 0855 – 0900 Introduction - Dr CL Goh
- 0900 – 0920 Laser physics and principle of selective photothermolysis and its application in ablative lasers - Dr CL Goh
- 0920 – 0940 Types and indications for ablative lasers in dermatologic surgery.- Dr L Khoo
- 0940 – 1000 Pre-operative, intra-operative and post-operative care in ablative laser applications. - Dr Ang
- 1000 – 1015 Tea Break
- 1015 – 1035 How to use ablative lasers safely. - Dr J lim
- 1035 – 1055 Complications from ablative lasers and their management. – Dr. C L Goh
- 1055 – 1110 Q & A
- 1110 – 1200 Video Demonstration
- 1200 – 1230 Q & A
- MCQ Exam will be arranged separately .
Workshop certificate is accredited by SMC Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee as Certificate of Competence. Workshop lecturers, titles, date and venue are subject to change.