MCQ Examination will take place on 25.02.23 afternoon (3PM to 4PM) . Venue: CHI Auditorium (Level 4), TTSH.
Please make sure that you will be able to attend the workshops and MCQ examinations on the stipulated dates (displayed in the programme) before you make your payment and confirm your registration. Any request for change in the assigned MCQ exam date/time will be subject to an adminstration fee of $20 per change requested.
If you miss your scheduled exam, it may take some time before a repeat exam will be conducted and you may not be accredited any COC.
Our Workshops are accreditation by SMC Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee as Certificate of Competence. The workshop will only proceed if there are at least 20 participants. Registration Fee SGD550.
Dermal Fillers (19.02.23)
19 February 2023
1.30pm - 5.30pm
At the end of the course participants will have a fair knowledge of the types of temporary fillers used various regions of the face, their indications, potential complications and how to manage the complications. Participants will also be acquainted with the basic techniques associated with injection of the nasolabial folds and lips. Participants will have theoretical knowledge of the problems and indications associated with intermediate acting fillers.
- 1300 - 1330 Registration
- 1330 - 1335 Introduction - Dr CL Goh
- 1335 -1400 Overview of current fillers and injectables – Dr CL Goh
- 1400 -1430 Temporary fillers - emphasis on hyaluronic acid and porcine collagen - Dr CB Ang
- 1430 -1500 Semi permanent and intermediate duration fillers. Fillers to stimulate collagen growth. Dr J Lim
- 1500 -1515 Tea break
- 1515 -1535 Indications and proper techniques for usage – basic techniques - nasolabial and lips . Advanced techniques ( tear trough, cheek and malar area ). Dr CL Goh
- 1535 - 1555 Complications. Avoiding and treating complications - temporary and intermediate fillers. Use of hyaluronidase. Dr L Khoo
- 1555 -1610 Q & A
- 1610 -1700 Video demonstration
- 1700 -1750 Q & A
- MCQ exam will be held at a later date.
Workshop certificate is accredited by SMC Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee as Certificate of Competence. Workshop lecturers, titles, date and venue are subject to change. We will only proceed with a workshop if there are at least 20 participants for the workshop