Non Surgical Skin Tightening Devices
Our Workshops are accreditation by SMC Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee as Certificate of Competence.
MCQ Examination will take place on 27 Aug 2022 afternoon.(from 2pm )
Non Surgical Skin Tightening Devices (21 Aug 2022) (Full - Closed)
21 August 2022
1.30 pm to 5.30 pm
The workshop will equip participants with an overall idea of the various non-surgical options for skin tightening, on how to choose the appropriate devices for their patients. Participants should be able to decide which patients will benefit from non surgical skin tightening and which patients will need surgical options.
- 1330 -1335 Introduction -Dr L Khoo
- 1335 -1400 Principles on skin tightening. The various non surgical options available – radiofrequency, infrared devices, combination, ultrasound. - Dr. L Khoo
- 1400 -1430 Selection and preparation of patients for skin tightening. Pre-procedures counseling and preparation. Post-procedures care. Dr CB Ang
- 1430 -1445 Tea Break
- 1445 -1515 How to use Unipolar Radiofrequency and Ultrasonic devices for skin tightening. Complications from RF devices. - Dr. J Lim
- 1515 -1545 How to use Bipolar Radiofrequency and Infra-red light for skin tightening. Complications from IR devices – Dr CL Goh
- 1545 -1600 Q & A
- 1600-1700 Video Demonstration
- 1700-1730 Q & A
- MCQ Exam will be arranged separately on 27 Aug 2022 afternoon.
Workshop certificate is accredited by SMC Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee as Certificate of Competence.
Workshop lecturers, titles, date and venue are subject to change. The workshop will only proceed if there are at least 10 participants.