Botulinum Toxin A for Aesthetic Application
MCQ Examination will take place on 25 Feb 2023 (3PM to 4PM) afternoon . Venue: CHI Auditorium (Level 4), TTSH to be confirmed.
Please make sure that you will be able to attend the workshops and MCQ examinations on the stipulated dates (displayed in the programme) before you make your payment and confirm your registration. Any request for change in the assigned MCQ exam date/time will be subject to an adminstration fee of $20 per change requested.
If you miss your scheduled exam, it may take some time before a repeat exam will be conducted and you may not be accredited any COC.
Botulinum Toxin A for Aesthetic Application (19.02.23)
19 February 2023
Chemo-denervation with botulinum toxin A has been shown to be very effective in alleviating dynamic wrinkles and to shape and correct hyperactivity of facial muscles. It is also effective against hyperhidrosis. Participants will be taught the pharmacology, application and complications of botulinum toxin injections.. At the end of the course, participants will learn the correct indications, application and injections of botulinum toxin and to avoid complications.
- 0830 – 0855 Registration
- 0855 – 0900 Introduction - Dr CL Goh
- 0900 – 0930 Pharmacology of Botulinum Toxin A. Mode of action, types, dilution, dosing, storage, diffusion property, contraindication. - Dr. CL Goh)
- 0930 – 1000 Use of Botulinum Toxin on Upper Face. Glabella, horizontal forehead, bunny, lower eyelid lines, crow feet, brow lift - Dr CL Goh
- 1000 – 1015 Tea Break
- 1015 – 1045 Use of Botulinum Toxin on Lower Face and Neck Masseter, alae, lips, chin, platysma - Dr. J Lim
- 1045 – 1100 Use of Botulinum Toxin on for Hyperhidrosis - Dr. L Khoo
- 1100 – 1115 Complications and Management of Complications Ptosis, bruising, diploplia, headaches, others. - Dr. CB Ang
- 1115 – 1130 Q & A
- 1130 – 1200 Video Demonstration
- 1200 – 1230 Q & A.
- MCQ Exam will be arranged on a different date.
Workshop certificate is accredited by SMC Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee as Certificate of Competence. Workshop lecturers, titles, date and venue are subject to change. We will only proceed with a workshop if there are at least 20 participants for the workshop