** Our Workshops are accreditation by SMC Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee as Certificate of Competence. * The workshop will only proceed if there are at least 10 participants. Early Bird Registration $500 ( one month before workshop date) Normal Registration $550
To be announced
1.30pm - 5.30pm
Ng Teng Fong Centre for Healthcare Innovation (CHI), Jalan Tan Tock Seng
Chemical peels are effective in treating various skin conditions eg acne, pigemntation, wrinkles. Participants will be taught on the various peeling agents and its effectiveness and safety for treating Asian patients. At the end of the course participants will have the confidence on choosing the right peeling agents for each particular skin conditions and also how to anticipate and manage side-effects.
- 1300-1330 Registration
- 1330-1335 Introduction - Dr CL Goh
- 1335-1400 Chemical peels: What they are, the different types: superficial, medium and deep peels. - Dr. CL Goh
- 1400-1430 Indication and contraindications; Selection and preparation of patients Pre-procedures counseling and preparation; Post-procedures care - Dr Joyce Lim
- 1430-1500 Superficial peels for acne, pigmentation disorders and scars Peeling methodology and procedures. - Dr. L Khoo
- 1500-1515 Tea Break
- 1515-1545 Complications of chemical peels and the management of complications from chemical peels. Expected: Redness, swelling/Unexpected: Blisters, crusting, scarring, acneiform eruption, post-inflammatory pigmentation. - Dr. CB Ang
- 1545-1600 Q & A
- 1600-1700 Video and Live Demonstration
- 1700-1730 MCQ Exam and Award of Certificate
Workshop certificate is accreditation by SMC Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee as Certificate of Competence. Workshop lecturers, titles, date and venue are subject to change.