Our Workshops are accreditation by SMC Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee as Certificate of Competence. The workshop will only proceed if there are at least 10 participants. Registration Fee SGD550.
Dermal Fillers (Fully Booked)
24 October 2021
1.30pm - 5.30pm
Virtual (Fully Booked)
At the end of the course participants will have a fair knowledge of the types of temporary fillers used various regions of the face, their indications, potential complications and how to manage the complications. Participants will also be acquainted with the basic techniques associated with injection of the nasolabial folds and lips. Participants will have theoretical knowledge of the problems and indications associated with intermediate acting fillers.
- 1300 - 1330 Registration
- 1330 - 1335 Introduction - Dr CL Goh
- 1335 -1400 Overview of current fillers and injectables – Dr CL Goh
- 1400 -1430 Temporary fillers - emphasis on hyaluronic acid and porcine collagen - Dr CB Ang
- 1430 -1500 Semi permanent and intermediate duration fillers. Fillers to stimulate collagen growth. Dr J Lim
- 1500 -1515 Tea break
- 1515 -1535 Indications and proper techniques for usage – basic techniques - nasolabial and lips . Advanced techniques ( tear trough, cheek and malar area ). Dr CL Goh
- 1535 - 1555 Complications. Avoiding and treating complications - temporary and intermediate fillers. Use of hyaluronidase. Dr L Khoo
- 1555 -1610 Q & A
- 1610 -1700 Video demonstration
- 1700 -1750 Q & A
- MCQ exam will be held on 30 Oct 2021 afternoon will be arranged separately.
Workshop certificate is accredited by SMC Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee as Certificate of Competence. Workshop lecturers, titles, date and venue are subject to change.