Botulinum Toxin A for Aesthetic Application
Our Workshops are accreditation by SMC Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee as Certificate of Competence. The workshop will only proceed if there are at least 10 participants. Normal Registration Fee SGD550.
Botulinum Toxin A for Aesthetic Application (20.11.22))
20 November 2022
8.30am - 12.30pm
Virtual (Open for Registration in August 2022)
Chemo-denervation with botulinum toxin A has been shown to be very effective in alleviating dynamic wrinkles and to shape and correct hyperactivity of facial muscles. It is also effective against hyperhidrosis. Participants will be taught the pharmacology, application and complications of botulinum toxin injections.. At the end of the course, participants will learn the correct indications, application and injections of botulinum toxin and to avoid complications.
- 0830 – 0855 Registration
- 0855 – 0900 Introduction - Dr CL Goh
- 0900 – 0930 Pharmacology of Botulinum Toxin A. Mode of action, types, dilution, dosing, storage, diffusion property, contraindication. - Dr. CL Goh)
- 0930 – 1000 Use of Botulinum Toxin on Upper Face. Glabella, horizontal forehead, bunny, lower eyelid lines, crow feet, brow lift - Dr CL Goh
- 1000 – 1015 Tea Break
- 1015 – 1045 Use of Botulinum Toxin on Lower Face and Neck Masseter, alae, lips, chin, platysma - Dr. J Lim
- 1045 – 1100 Use of Botulinum Toxin on for Hyperhidrosis - Dr. L Khoo
- 1100 – 1115 Complications and Management of Complications Ptosis, bruising, diploplia, headaches, others. - Dr. CB Ang
- 1115 – 1130 Q & A
- 1130 – 1200 Video Demonstration
- 1200 – 1230 Q & A.
- MCQ Exam will be held on 3 Dec 2022 afternoon to be arranged separately.
Workshop certificate is accredited by SMC Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee as Certificate of Competence. Workshop lecturers, titles, date and venue are subject to change. We will only proceed with a workshop if there are at least 10 participants for the workshop