** Our Workshops are accreditation by SMC Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee as Certificate of Competence. * The workshop will only proceed if there are at least 10 participants. Registration Fee $550
Chemical Peels (Fully Booked. Registration Closed)
20 March 2022
1.30pm - 5.30pm
Virtual (Fully Booked. Registration Closed)
Chemical peels are effective in treating various skin conditions eg acne, pigemntation, wrinkles. Participants will be taught on the various peeling agents and its effectiveness and safety for treating Asian patients. At the end of the course participants will have the confidence on choosing the right peeling agents for each particular skin conditions and also how to anticipate and manage side-effects.
- 1300-1330 Registration
- 1330-1335 Introduction - Dr CL Goh
- 1335-1400 Chemical peels: What they are, the different types: superficial, medium and deep peels. - Dr. CL Goh
- 1400-1430 Indication and contraindications; Selection and preparation of patients Pre-procedures counseling and preparation; Post-procedures care - Dr Joyce Lim
- 1430-1500 Superficial peels for acne, pigmentation disorders and scars Peeling methodology and procedures. - Dr. L Khoo
- 1500-1515 Tea Break
- 1515-1545 Complications of chemical peels and the management of complications from chemical peels. Expected: Redness, swelling/Unexpected: Blisters, crusting, scarring, acneiform eruption, post-inflammatory pigmentation. - Dr. CB Ang
- 1545-1600 Q & A
- 1600-1700 Video Demonstration
- 1700-1730 Q & A
- MCQ Exam will be arranged tentatively on 26.3.22 afternoon separately..
Workshop certificate is accreditation by SMC Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee as Certificate of Competence. Workshop lecturers, titles, date and venue are subject to change.