Intense Pulsed Light for Skin Rejuvenation II
Our Workshops are accreditation by SMC Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee as Certificate of Competence. * The workshop will only proceed if there are at least 10 participants. Registration Fee $550
Intense Pulsed Light for Skin Rejuvenation (Not Open for Registration yet)
26 March 2023
1.30pm - 5.30pm
Virtual (Not Open for Registration yet)
The course will give an overview of the mechanism and clinical features of skin ageing and photoageing. The workshop will teach physicians on the use of IPL devices for skin rejuvenation of photoaged skin. The physics of IPL and its applications, indications and complications/management of complications will be discussed.. Participants will also be taught on the choice between IPL and other lasers when considering skin rejuvenation procedures.
- 1330 – 1335 Introduction - Dr CL Goh
- 1335 – 1400 Mechanism of Skin Ageing and Photoageing and overview of skin rejuvenation procedures. - CL Goh
- 1400 – 1430 Principles of IPL devices and application for skin rejuvenation. Principle of selective photothermolysis. Choice of IPL vs lasers for skin rejuvenation. - Dr L Khoo
- 1430 – 1500 Indications for IPL.Pre-procedures counseling and preparation/Post-procedures care. – Dr CB Ang
- 1500 – 1515 Tea Break
- 1515 – 1545 How to use IPL devices effectively and safely - Dr J lim
- 1545 – 1600 IPL Complications and its management. - Dr C L Goh
- 1600 – 1620 Q & A
- 1620 – 1700 Video Demonstration
- 1700 – 1730 Q & A.
- MCQ Exam will be arranged separately on 29.01.22.afternoon
Workshop certificate is accredited by SMC Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee as Certificate of Competence.